Vice President, Product-Led Growth
BluBracket is securing our economy’s most valuable asset—code. Amazingly, code is one of the least protected yet most valuable resources. We are the first company to deliver an end-to-end comprehensive code security solution. We’ve been named one of the top 25 companies in the white hot DevSecOps space and were named a finalist for the prestigious Innovation Sandbox prize at RSA this year. We are an early-stage company with amazing investors who are big believers in product-led growth.
We are looking for a creative and qualified candidate to lead our product led growth team. Reporting to the CEO, this is a key position for the company. We have a unique freemium model that allows developers and engineers to use our product for free to ensure their code is secure. We need someone who can both drive product features and management AND marketing programs to drive usage. This is a hybrid role for someone who understands how to build out a product-led approach to customer acquisition and retention.
You may come from the world of product management in security or SAAS. But you can conceptualize and drive marketing programs for acquisition and track key KPIs and adjust to keep on goal.
Or you may come from a growth marketing/growth hacking background. Campaigns and channels are second nature to you, but at heart you understand developers and devops so you can make the product more valuable, viral and revenue-producing. But you must be comfortable working with engineering to create this product.
- Drive and manage our freemium product to ensure it’s irresistible to our target audience and helps them get their “jobs to be done” quickly and impressively.
- Manage and implement customer acquisition for our freemium product and continually iterate based on data.
- Evangelize to and understand our key developers and engineers through a variety of channels (direct support/communication, webinars, videos, in person speaking etc)
- Work closely with engineering and sales to rapidly iterate and drive user growth, product adoption, retention, and monetization KPIs
- Plan and manage the resources needed to achieve goals; today that means doing a lot yourself and in the future that means growing your team.
Your key outcomes:
- Drive new usage and activation of our Community Edition.
- Drive product qualified leads in tandem with the go-to-market team.
- Direct the existing and future growth loops for the product.
- Manage product and work hand in hand with engineering to meet new usage, activation and product qualified lead goals.
- Proven experience leading product management and/or marketing in B2B Saas, security or developer tooling.
- Experience in product-led growth directly.
- Have experience directing and running campaigns to acquire new users.
- Comfortable in GitHub.
- Know development and devops closely with significant experience.
- Interested in devsecops and willing to get your hands dirty to truly speak for the developer/engineer.
- Experience working in a startup environment where you have to wear multiple hats both in product and marketing.
- An entrepreneurial mindset where you are creative and relentless in seeking to grow.
- Collaborative and friendly, and comfortable working in a remote environment.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
BluBracket is an equal opportunity employer and believes having diverse teams is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.